Thursday, May 28, 2009

Time passes...

Time passes really quickly...especially when you are not looking.

You know that I try to remember everyone's birthday and then TRY to pop them a simple sms to wish them a great year ahead. So today, I suddenly remembered that yours is today.

There is really no point me wishing you anything...except to watch over your family...esp your mom and your bro. I have not spoken to them for a year, (shame on me - I know) and remembering you today will make me do that. I'll pop an sms to your bro and see if he replies.

I was planning to wallow but i guess you would have given me the 'I-can't-believe-it' look if you knew I am doing it. So not to disappoint you, I won't.

Am missing the 2Jers, planning to meet up with 'chairman' returns from her overseas stint. Miss you too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess

Very kind and touching of you to remember him. Did his brother replies to your sms? How are they doing now?

Rgds
John

yanjun said...

Mrs Chak, i happened to come across this blog today...or in fact, i searched for this blog. I didnt expect an entry in 2009, honestly...wei cheng was my choir senior, and like u mentioned in your 2007 entry, i wished that i had known him better. and you're right, we should now cherish all our friends/family before they're gone, we never know when that day would come. I hope his family's doing well.

yanjun

Unknown said...

Dear Mrs Chak,

My name's Kari Tamura from Channel News Asia. I apologize for this informal message left on ur comments page, but we are covering a story on the dragon boat tragedy and would like to find friends,relatives or in your case teachers of beloved ones who passed in this unfortunate event, to share their stories in how they coped with the loss of loved ones.

Your blog did touch me greatly,and if you do decide you would like to help one way or another to help spread the honor they deserve-
Please do contact me at 82828401 or at karitamura@gmail.com, and I will inform you more about what we're trying to do. Thank you for your time.

regards,
Kari